Are you Dr. Mokulis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office541 W College St
Florence, AL 35630Phone+1 256-766-6026Fax+1 256-766-6345
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Mokulis, MD is a board certified urologist in Florence, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with North Alabama Medical Center and Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Urology, 1991 - 1996
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsLaparoscopic evacuation of a subcapsular renal hematoma causing symptomatic hypertension.Christopher W. Graham, Steven C. Lynch, Peter C. Muskat, Joseph A. Mokulis> ;Journal of Endourology. 1998 Dec 1
- 4 citationsRetrograde Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Using the Lawson Technique for Management of Complex NephrolithiasisJoseph A. Mokulis, Samuel J. Peretsman> ;Journal of Endourology. 1997 Apr 1
- 29 citationsRadical Prostatectomy: Is the Perineal Approach More Difficult to Learn?Joseph Mokulis, Ian M. Thompson> ;The Journal of Urology. 1997 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- North Alabama Medical CenterFlorence, Alabama
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama