Are you Dr. Oyama?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3650 W 95th St
Evergreen Park, IL 60805Phone+1 708-422-7715
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Oyama, MD is a nephrologist in Evergreen Park, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital, and Palos Health.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 1968 - 1971
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTwo Cases of Acute Renal Infarction in the Setting of Atrial FibrillationTariq Yousuf, Jeffrey Ziffra, Hina Iqbal, Albara Said, Joseph H. Oyama, Edgar V. Lerma, Amar R. Chadaga> ;The Ochsner journal. 2016 Sep 21
- 2 citationsDiagnosis and treatment of lupus nephritis.Joseph H. Oyama> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 1971 Jan 1
- Palos HealthPalos Heights, Illinois
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois
- Holy Cross HospitalChicago, Illinois