Dr. Pachman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 West Ave
Norwalk, CT 06850Phone(203) 852-2613Fax(203) 852-2310
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Vincents Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsEvidence base for pre-employment medical screeningJoseph Pachman> ;Bulletin of The World Health Organization. 2009 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: