Dr. Pinkes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6949 St. Andrews cir
Fayetteville, NY 13066Phone+1 315-449-4903
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe effects of fat interposition for central-physeal defects. A histologic study in rabbits.Robert B. Cady, Joseph A. Spadaro, James A. Fitzgerald, Joseph Pinkes, Stephen A. Albanese> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1992 Sep 1
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: