Dr. Shami is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 Browertown Road
Woodland Park, NJ 07424Phone(973) 812-5230Fax(973) 812-5235
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board-certified Gastroenterologist who has been practicing general Gastroenterology for 32 years, however my special interest is in diseases of the Esophagus. I perform special diagnostic procedures and am specifically trained in the procedures required to better manage chronic reflux, difficulty swallowing and other chronic issues related to heartburn.
Education & Training
- St Josephs University Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1982 - 1984
- St Josephs University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1982
- University of Cattolica del Sacro CuoreClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Spanish, Italian
- Chilton Medical CenterPompton Plains, New Jersey
- Saint Josephs Wayne HospitalWayne, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical CenterMontclair, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: