Dr. Thomas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePo box 82928
Baton Rouge, LA 70884Phone(225) 276-9314
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Dose-dependent expression of claudin-5 is a modifying factor in schizophrenia.Greene, C.,Kealy, J.,Humphries, M. M.,Gong, Y.,Hou, J.,Hudson, N.,Cassidy, L. M.,Martiniano, R.,Shashi, V.,Hooper, S. R.,Grant, G. A.,Kenna, P. F.,Norris, K.,Callaghan...> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2017 Oct 11
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton RougeBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: