Dr. Turner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 Eskenazi Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-630-7276
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of inclined positioning on first-pass success during endotracheal intubation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Joseph S Turner, Benton R Hunter, Ian D Haseltine, Christine A Motzkus, Hannah M DeLuna, Dylan D Cooper, Timothy J Ellender, Elisa J Sarmiento, Laura M Menard, Jonatha...> ;Emergency Medicine Journal. 2023 Apr 1
- Frequency of safety net errors in the emergency department: Effect of patient handoffs.Joseph Turner, Rachel D. Courtney, Elisa J. Sarmiento, Timothy J. Ellender> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Apr 1
- 4 citationsEffect of an Aerosol Box on Intubation in Simulated Emergency Department Airways: A Randomized Crossover Study.Joseph S. Turner, Lauren Falvo, Rami A. Ahmed, Timothy J. Ellender, Dan Corson-Knowles, Anna Bona, Elisa J. Sarmiento, Dylan D. Cooper> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Sep 24
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: