Dr. Valenti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2805 S Mayhill Rd
Denton, TX 76208Phone(940) 591-6700Fax(940) 320-1220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- University at BuffaloClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Who's Hit Hardest by COVID-19? Why Obesity, Stress and Race All MatterApril 18th, 2020
- From House Calls to Drive-Thru Visits, Independent Physicians Adapt Amid COVID-19 CrisisApril 14th, 2020
- Social Determinants: Poverty, Death, and HealthcareDecember 9th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: