Dr. Contrino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office78 Beaver Rd
Wethersfield, CT 06109Phone(860) 257-4046Fax(860) 257-3056
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- Sapienza University of RomeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1996 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 208 citationsActivation of coagulation and angiogenesis in cancer: immunohistochemical localization in situ of clotting proteins and vascular endothelial growth factor in human can...Mamoru Shoji, Wayne W. Hancock, Keisuke Abe, Cornelia Micko, Katherine A. Casper, Rosalie M. Baine, Josiah N. Wilcox, Indrani Danave, Dirck L. Dillehay, Eileen Matthew...> ;American Journal of Pathology. 1998 Feb 1
- 31 citationsFibrin induction of tissue factor expression in human vascular endothelial cells.Josephine Contrino, Sandra Goralnick, Qi J, G. A. Hair, Frederick R. Rickles, Donald L. Kreutzer> ;Circulation. 1997 Jul 15
- 445 citationsIn situ detection of tissue factor in vascular endothelial cells: Correlation with the malignant phenotype of human breast diseaseJosephine Contrino, G. A. Hair, Donald L. Kreutzer, Frederick R. Rickles> ;Nature Medicine. 1996 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: