Dr. Levitsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office259 E Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone(312) 695-4837Fax(312) 695-0042
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterFellowship, 2003 - 2005
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2001 - 2004
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Transplant Hepatology
- Biomarkers Predicting Successful Tacrolimus Withdrawal and Everolimus (Zortress) Monotherapy Early After Liver Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2016 Mar 01Josh Levitsky, MD, MS
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety, And Pharmacokinetics Of Rifaximin 550 Mg In Subjects With Severe Hepatic Impairment And Overt Hepatic Encephalopathy Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Forman, L.,Monsour, H.P.,Kayali, Z.K.,Mantry, P.,Sher, L.S.,Porayko, M.,Hassanein, T.I.,Sundaram, V.,Teperman, L.,Habib, S.,Balart, L.A.,Little, E.C.,Shah, N.,McGuire, B.M.,Levitsky, J.,Bajaj, J.S.,Stein,...
- SRL (Sirolimus) Withdrawal Start of enrollment: 2013 Mar 01Levitsky, J.
- Discovery and Validation of Proteogenomic Biomarker Panels in a Prospective Serial Blood & Urine Monitoring Study of Liver Transplant Recipients Start of enrollment: 2012 Aug 01Moss, A.A.,Asrani, S.,Chavin, K.,Schiano, T.D.,Levitsky, J.
- Proteogenomic Monitoring and Assessment of Liver Transplant Recipients Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01Levitsky, J.
- Prospective, Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intensive Glycemic Control on Outcomes Following Liver Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2009 Apr 01Molitch, M.E.,Wallia, A.
Publications & Presentations
- Mission accomplished? Early data from the simultaneous liver-kidney transplantation allocation policy.Sumeet K. Asrani, Josh Levitsky> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2021 Aug 10
- Prediction of Liver Transplant Rejection with a Biologically Relevant Gene Expression Signature.Josh Levitsky, Manoj Kandpal, Kexin Guo, Lihui Zhao, Sunil M. Kurian, Thomas Whisenant, Michael Abecassis> ;Transplantation. 2021 Jul 22
- Black Patients With Cirrhosis Have Higher Mortality and Lower Transplant Rates: Results From a Metropolitan Cohort Study.Nikhilesh R. Mazumder, Dinee C. Simpson, Kofi Atiemo, Kathryn L. Jackson, Lihui Zhao, Amna Daud, Abel N. Kho, Lauren G. Gabra, Juan Carlos Caicedo, Josh Levitsky, Dani...> ;Hepatology. 2021 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Transplanting Livers from HCV‐Infected Donors into HCV‐Negative Recipients: Promise but Mind the PitfallsJosh Levitsky, David S Goldberg, American journal of transplantation
- A Model for Glomerular Filtration Rate Assessment in Liver Disease (GRAIL) in the Presence of Renal DysfunctionBernard Fischbach, James F Trotter, W R Kim, Stevan A Gonzalez, Goran Klintmalm, Sumeet K Asrani, Michael Emmett, Ranjeeta Bahirwani, Josh Levitsky, Mitra K Nadim, Hepatology
- Prevalence and Impact of De Novo DSA During a Multicenter Immunosuppression Withdrawal Trial in Adult Liver Transplant RecipientsSandy Feng, Josh Levitsky, Peter Sayre, Matthew J Everly, Abraham Shaked, Hepatology
- Patients Who Accepted Infected Kidneys Cured of Hepatitis CAugust 7th, 2018
- Antiviral Drug Prevents Recurrence of Hepatitis C in Liver Transplant PatientsJanuary 10th, 2017
- 2015 AST FAST DesigneesMay 21st, 2015
- Join now to see all
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of ChicagoChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: