Dr. Batt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4445 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2012, DO
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State License 2018 - 2022
- CA State License 2013 - 2023
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOsteopathic manipulative treatment in tarsal somatic dysfunction: a case study.Joshua Batt, Michael M. Neeki> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2013 Nov 1
- Riverside Community HospitalRiverside, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: