Overview of Dr. Farrar
Dr. Joshua Farrar, MD is an otolaryngologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Office3 Riverside Cir
Roanoke, VA 24016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2010 - 2012
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2006 - 2010
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe efficacy of photodynamic therapy in the treatment of oral squamous cell carcinoma: a meta-analysis.Eric W. Cerrati, Shaun A. Nguyen, Joshua Farrar, Eric J. Lentsch> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2015 Mar 1
- 32 citationsRadiofrequency ablation for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a meta-analysisJoshua Farrar, James C. Ryan, Eric R. Oliver, M. Boyd Gillespie> ;Laryngoscope. 2008 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: