Dr. Goergen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W Tenth St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Goergen is an adult psychiatrist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with the Richard L Roudebush VAMC. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He is experienced in psychotherapy, integrated care psychiatry, community psychiatry, and psychopharmacology.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis)Residency, Psychiatry, 2010 - 2014
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Fingolimod in Schizophrenia Patients Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsDopamine and benzodiazepine-dependent mechanisms regulate the EtOH-enhanced locomotor stimulation in the GABAA α1 subunit null mutant miceHarry L. June, Katrina L. Foster, William J. A. Eiler, Joshua Goergen, Jason B. Cook, Nathan J. Johnson, Boikai Mensah-Zoe, Jothan O Simmons, Wenyuan Yin, James M. Coo...> ;Neuropsychopharmacology. 2007 Jan 1
- 7 citationsAmphetamine lowers brain stimulation reward (BSR) threshold in alcohol-preferring (P) and -nonpreferring (NP) rats: regulation by D-sub-1 and D-sub-2 receptors in the ...William J. A. Eiler, Jacob Masters, Pete F. McKay, Lathen Hardy, Josh J. Goergen, Boikai Mensah-Zoe, Regat Seyoum, Jason B. Cook, Nathan J. Johnson, Bethany Neal-Beliv...> ;Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2006 Aug 1
- 15 citationsBrain Stimulation Reward Performance and Sucrose Maintained Behaviors in Alcohol‐Preferring and ‐Nonpreferring RatsWilliam J. A. Eiler, James E. Woods, Jacob Masters, Pete F. McKay, Lathen Hardy, Josh J. Goergen, Boikai Mensah-Zoe, Jason B. Cook, Nathan J. Johnson, Harry L. June> ;Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research. 2005 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: