Dr. Hilton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone+1 312-695-9797Fax+1 312-695-6680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- NC State Medical License 2006 - 2006
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsPredictors of patient length of stay in 9 emergency departmentsJennifer L. Wiler, Daniel A. Handel, Adit A. Ginde, Dominik Aronsky, Nicholas Genes, Jeffrey L. Hackman, Joshua A. Hilton, Ula Hwang, Michael Kamali, Jesse M. Pines, E...> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Nov 1
- 89 citationsMaking Greater Use Of Dedicated Hospital Observation Units For Many Short-Stay Patients Could Save $3.1 Billion A YearChristopher W. Baugh, Arjun K. Venkatesh, Joshua A. Hilton, Peter A. Samuel, Jeremiah D. Schuur, J. Stephen Bohan> ;Health Affairs. 2012 Oct 1
- 4 citationsProvider variation in fast track treatment time.Melissa L. McCarthy, Ru Ding, Jesse M. Pines, Christian Terwiesch, M. Sattarian, Joshua A. Hilton, Jennifer Lee, Scott L. Zeger> ;Medical Care. 2012 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: