Dr. Kesterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8144ext5
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of LouisvilleResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Missouri - Community Health MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- A Phase III Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Alone or in Combination With Bevacizumab (NSC #704865, IND #7921) Followed by Bevacizumab and Secondary Cytoreduction Surgery in Platinum-Sensitive, Recurrent Ovarian, Peritone Start of enrollment: 2007 Dec 01Abulafia, O.,Armstrong, D.K.,Bae, D.,Behrens, R.J.,Blank, S.V.,Borowsky, M.E.,Boulay, R.M.,Bury, M.J.,Carolla, R.L.,Cho, C.,Choksi, J.K.,Clarkson, J.E.,Coleman, R.L.,Dakhil, S.R.,Dinh, T.A.,Downey, G.O.,E...
Publications & Presentations
- Gender differences in authorship of obstetrics and gynecology publications during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic.Julia Cook, Megha Gupta, John Nakayama, Sherif A. El-Nashar, Joshua Kesterson, Stephen M. Wagner> ;American journal of obstetrics & gynecology MFM. 2021 Jan 1
- Multisite Quality Improvement Study of a Patient-Pathologist Consultation Program.Rachel Jug, Adam L. Booth, Anne F. Buckley, Jordan M. Newell, Joshua Kesterson, Jerad M Gardner, Lerna Ozcan, Beiyu Liu, Cynthia L. Green, Lija Joseph, Thomas J. Cummings> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2021 May 18
- Adjusting to the new reality: Evaluation of early practice pattern adaptations to the COVID-19 pandemic.John Nakayama, Sherif A. El-Nashar, Steven E. Waggoner, Bryan Traughber, Joshua Kesterson> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- SGO Issues Guidelines on Improving Advanced Communication SkillsSeptember 9th, 2019
- Advantages of and Adaptations to Enhanced Recovery Protocols for Perioperative Care During the COVID-19 PandemicDecember 25th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: