Are you Dr. Kiok?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13652 Cantara St
Panorama City, CA 91402Phone(818) 375-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Kiok, MD is a geriatrician in Panorama City, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsRepolarization alternans associated with alcoholism and hypomagnesemia.C.V.R. Reddy, Joshua P. Kiok, Rahman Khan, Nabil El-Sherif> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1984 Jan 15
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical CenterPanorama City, California