Are you Dr. Pleasure?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8116 Good Luck Rd
Glenarden, MD 20706Phone(301) 459-7990Fax(301) 249-7640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Pleasure, MD is a board certified radiologist in Glenarden, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, District of Columbia, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1995 - 1999
- Albert Einstein Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2014
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsRecurrence in autogenous myocutaneous flap reconstruction after mastectomy for primary breast cancer: US diagnosisBeth S. Edeiken, Bruno D. Fornage, Deepak G. Bedi, Nour Sneige, Suhas G. Parulekar, Joshua Pleasure> ;Radiology. 2003 May 1