Dr. Torres-Cruz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 A St
Philadelphia, PA 19134Phone+1 215-427-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsSlipped-Strand Mispairing Can Function as a Phase Variation Mechanism in Escherichia coliJoshua Torres-Cruz, Marjan W. van der Woude> ;Journal of Bacteriology. 2003 Dec 1
- 44 citationsAmplification and overexpression of mutant RET in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2-associated medullary thyroid carcinoma.Steve Huang, Joshua Torres-Cruz, Svetlana Pack, Christian A. Koch, Alexander O. Vortmeyer, Poonam Mannan, Irina A. Lubensky, Robert F. Gagel, Zhengping Zhuang> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2003 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: