Dr. Woody is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6445 Main St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 794-3557
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsEffect of ring strain on the thiolate-disulfide exchange. A computational study.Steven M. Bachrach, Joshua T. Woody, Debbie C. Mulhearn> ;Journal of Organic Chemistry. 2002 Nov 19
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: