Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 S Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91505Phone+1 818-847-3251Fax+1 818-847-4842
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joung Lee, MD is a neurosurgeon in Burbank, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Ohio. He is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1987 - 1993
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsExtent of resection and survival outcomes in World Health Organization grade II meningiomasPranay Soni, Mark A. Davison, Jianning Shao, Arbaz Momin, Diana Lopez, Lilyana Angelov, Gene H. Barnett, Joung H. Lee, Alireza M. Mohammadi, Varun R. Kshettry, Pablo F...> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2021 Jan 1
- 13 citationsImpact of California's safe patient handling legislation on musculoskeletal injury prevention among nurses.Soo-Jeong Lee, Joung Hee Lee, Robert Harrison> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 2019 Jan 1
- 2 citationsDominant Occipital Sinus Complicating Surgery of a Fourth Ventricular Mass.Ceren Kizmazoglu, Joung H. Lee, Burak Sade> ;World Neurosurgery. 2017 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- CHA-Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center at the Forefront of Robotic Surgical TechnologyJuly 25th, 2018