Are you Dr. Saha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43211 Dalcoma Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48038Phone(586) 263-7190Fax(586) 263-7177
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joyanta Saha, MD is a board certified internist in Clinton Township, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Beaumont Hospital - Troy.
Education & Training
- St Joseph Mercy-OaklandResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Dhaka Medical CollegeClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsGold nanoparticle silica nanopeapods.Vu Thanh Cong, Erdene-Ochir Ganbold, Joyanta K. Saha, Joonkyung Jang, Junhong Min, Jaebum Choo, Sehun Kim, Nam Woong Song, Sang Jun Son, Sang Bok Lee, Sang-Woo Joo> ;Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2014 Feb 25
- Monte Carlo study on the self-assembly of nanoparticles into a nanorod structure.Mohammad A. Matin, Hyojeong Kim, Joyanta K. Saha, Zhengqing Zhang, Jinkwon Kim, Joonkyung Jang> ;Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 2013 Sep 1
- Deformation of carbon nanotubes colliding with a silicon surface and its dependence on temperature.Leton C. Saha, Shabeer Ahmad Mian, Hyojeong Kim, Joyanta K. Saha, Joonkyung Jang> ;Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 2012 Jan 1