Dr. Troxler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office917 W Walnut St
Johnson City, TN 37604Phone+1 423-439-6464
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mountain Area Health Education Center (Asheville)Residency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- ETSU’s Addiction Medicine Fellowship Receives Initial AccreditationNovember 1st, 2019
- Panel: Buprenorphine 'Can Give Patients Their Lives Back'October 16th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: