Are you Dr. Carbonell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office722 Riverside Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33071Phone+1 954-345-4333Fax+1 954-345-4334
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Juan Carbonell, MD is a nephrologist in Coral Springs, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Maryland, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs, University Hospital and Medical Center, and Northwest Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1993 - 1995
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- WV State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 1998
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- One Anastomosis Gastric Bypass After Sleeve Gastrectomy Failure: Does a Single Procedure Fit for All?January 4th, 2021
- Broward Health Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Broward Health Coral SpringsCoral Springs, Florida
- Broward Health NorthPompano Beach, Florida
- Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North ShoreFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Northwest Medical CenterPompano Beach, Florida
- Plantation General HospitalFort Lauderdale, Florida
- University Hospital and Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida