Dr. Rendon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Building 200, Suite 710, Rt. 128-01
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 456-5922
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsRandomized Controlled Trial of Simulation vs. Standard Training for Teaching Medical Students High-quality Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.C Eric McCoy, Asif Rahman, Juan C Rendon, Craig L. Anderson, Mark I. Langdorf, Shahram Lotfipour, Bharath Chakravarthy> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Dec 12
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: