Dr. Ruiz-Ramos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1845 Carr 2 Ste 606
Carr. Num 2 Km. 11.7
Bayamon, PR 00959Phone(787) 269-1980
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Michael's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- North Shore University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1986
- United Hospitals Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of MedicineClass of 1984
- University of Puerto RicoBS, 1976 - 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PR State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1986 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Risk factors and clinical outcomes of arrhythmias in the medical intensive care unit.Rodrigo J. Valderrábano, Alejandro Blanco, Eduardo J. Santiago-Rodríguez, Christine Miranda, José Rivera del Rio del Rio, Juan Ruiz, Robert Hunter> ;Journal of intensive care. 2016 Jan 22
- Risk factors and clinical outcomes of arrhythmias in the medical intensive care unitValderrabano, R. J., Blanco, A., Santiago-Rodriguez, E. J., Miranda, C., Rivera-del Rio del Rio, J., Ruiz, J., & Hunter, R., Journal of Intensive Care, 1/1/2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: