Are you Dr. Burns?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 E 210th St
Mmc - Dept. Of Radiology
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-5506
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Judah Burns, MD is a board certified radiologist in Bronx, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Neuroradiology.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2008 - 2010
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 2004 - 2008
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- Affecting Change: Enhancing Feedback Interactions with Radiology Trainees.Judah Burns, Alison L. Chetlen, Desiree E. Morgan, Tara Catanzano, Theresa C. McLoud, Priscilla J. Slanetz, Ann K. Jay> ;Academic Radiology. 2021 Jun 30
- Interprofessional Education - A Mandate for Today's Radiology Curriculum.Judah Burns, Vikas Agarwal, Sheryl G. Jordan, Gary L. Beck Dallaghan, Julie S. Byerley> ;Academic Radiology. 2021 Jun 28
- Neurologic Syndromes Predict Higher In-Hospital Mortality in COVID-19 (vol 96, pg e1527, 2021)E. E. Nader, David J. Altschul, Rafael De la Garza Ramos, Phillip Cezayirli, Santiago R. Unda, Joshua A. Benton, Joseph Dardick, A. Toma, Nikunj K. Patel, Avinash Mala...> ;Neurology. 2021 Mar 16
- Join now to see all
- 3 Ways Radiology Can Improve Patient 'Handoffs'May 13th, 2021
- Montefiore Medical CenterBronx, New York