Overview of Dr. Guy
Dr. Judah Guy is an internist in East Hills, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center, St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, and North Shore University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Tel Aviv University Sackler and has been in practice 9 years. He is one of 618 doctors at North Shore University Hospital and one of 118 doctors at St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center who specialize in Internal Medicine. He has 1 publication and 7 citings.
Office2200 Northern Blvd
East Hills, NY 11548
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCryptococcus pneumonia presenting in an immunocompetent host with pulmonary asbestosis: a case reportJudah P Guy, Shahzad Raza, Elliot Bondi, Yale Rosen, Dong-Sung Kim, Barbara J. Berger> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2012 Jun 28
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: