Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6925 liberty rd
Solon, OH 44139Phone(440) 498-9642
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1976 - 1976
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1973 - 1976
- Erie County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRecombinant factor VIIa in the management of surgery and acute bleeding episodes in children with haemophilia and high responding inhibitorsNiamh M. O’Connell, Corrina Mc Mahon, Jude Smith, Kate Khair, Ian M. Hann, Ri Liesner, Owen P. Smith> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2002 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: