Judith Herman, MD
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance
- 26 Central St
Somerville, MA 02143
Phone: (617) 591-6114
Dr. Herman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Herman's Education & Medical Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mt Auburn HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Herman's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Herman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- CPTSD is a distinct entity: Comment on Resick et al. (2012). Herman, J.; J Trauma Stress. 2012 Jun.
- A developmental approach to complex PTSD: childhood and adult cumulative trauma as predictors of symptom complexity. Cloitre, M., Stolbach, B.C., Herman, J.L., van der Kolk, B., Pynoos, R., Wang, J., Petkova, E.; J Trauma Stress. 2009-10-01.
- Craft and science in the treatment of traumatized people. Herman, J.L.; J Trauma Dissociation. 2008-01-01.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Judith Herman, Dr. Judith Herman, MD, Dr. J Herman, Dr. Judith L Herman
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Herman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Carlos Neu, MD
- William Beardslee, MD
- James Rosenquist, MD
- Richard Cook, MD
- Ann Epstein, MD
- Sanjay Gulati, MD
- Laura Politte, MD
- Alexander Kozlovsky, MD
- Theodore Murray, MD
- Renee Brant, MD