Are you Dr. Martin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-3810Fax(509) 474-3811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Judith Martin, MD is a pediatrician in Spokane, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Arizona, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital.
Education & Training
- Nationwide Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1982
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolInternship, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1980
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2017
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - Present
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2004
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 1986
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
Publications & Presentations
- Motor cortex and spinal cord neuromodulation promote corticospinal tract axonal outgrowth and motor recovery after cervical contusion spinal cord injury.Zareen, N.,Shinozaki, M.,Ryan, D.,Alexander, H.,Amer, A.,Truong, D.,Khadka, N.,Sarkar, A.,Naeem, S.,Bikson, M.,Martin, J.> ;Exp. Neurol.. 2017 Aug 15
- Familial 25.3inverted duplication of bands q32.1 to q35.1 on chromosome 4 with psychomotor impairments.Martin, J., Saleki, R., Christensen, T., Liu, W., Schappert, J., Zou, Y. S.> ;Am J Med Genet A. 2012 Oct
- 11 citationsA rec(4) dup 4p inherited from a maternal inv(4)(p15q35): case report and review.Jaime Garcia-Heras, Judith A. Martin> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 2002 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Pittsburgh Vaccine Trials at Forefront of COVID-19 ResearchJuly 13th, 2020
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington