- 209 N 10th St
Hamilton, MT 59840
Phone: (406) 532-9101
Fax: (406) 363-4498
Dr. Bell's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Bell's Education & Medical Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Therapeutic Radiology
- ME - Dartmouth Family Practice Residency ProgramResidency, Family Practice
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bell's Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Bell's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Standing genetic variation in contingency loci drives the rapid adaptation of Campylobacter jejuni to a novel host. Jerome, J.P., Bell, J.A., Plovanich-Jones, A.E., Barrick, J.E., Brown, C.T., Mansfield, L.S.; PLoS One. 2011.
- Evidence to support horses as natural intermediate hosts for Sarcocystis neurona. Mullaney, T., Murphy, A. J., Kiupel, M., Bell, J. A., Rossano, M. G., Mansfield, L. S.; Vet Parasitol. 2005 Oct 10.
- Ecological characterization of the colonic microbiota of normal and diarrheic dogs. Bell, J. A., Kopper, J. J., Turnbull, J. A., Barbu, N. I., Murphy, A. J., Mansfield, L. S.; Interdiscip Perspect Infect Dis. 2008.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Julia Bell, Dr. Julia Bell, MD, Dr. J Bell, Dr. Julia Ann Bell
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bell's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MT)
- Christine Daly, MD
- David Yelvington, MD
- Jane Wells, MD
- Krista (David-Lantz) David, MD
- Christopher Romann, MD
- George Gelernter, MD
- Charles Tupper Jr., MD
- Patricia Fowlie, MD
- Victor Houser III, MD
- Kathleen Baskett, MD