Dr. Geyer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-2069
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Hematopathology, 2008 - 2009
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2003 - 2007
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de MexicoClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Plasma Cell Myeloma Presenting With Amyloid-Laden Crystal-Negative HistiocytosisMarc Braunstein, Kseniya Petrova-Drus, Cara A. Rosenbaum, David Jayabalan, Adriana C Rossi, Steven P. Salvatore, Karen L. Rech, Roger N. Pearse, Duane C. Hassane, John...> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2020 Nov 4
- T-cell neoplasms in the spleenOsvaldo Padilla, Wayne Tam, Julia T. Geyer> ;Seminars in Diagnostic Pathology. 2021 Mar 1
- B-cell neoplasms and Hodgkin lymphoma in the spleen.Julia T. Geyer, Sonam Prakash, Attilio Orazi> ;Seminars in Diagnostic Pathology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: