Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Ne Gilman Blvd
Issaquah, WA 98027Phone+1 425-557-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julia Smith, MD is an internist in Issaquah, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1979 - 1980
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1978 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsHigh throughput proteomic analysis of the secretome in an explant model of articular cartilage inflammation.A.L. Clutterbuck, Julia R. Smith, David Allaway, Pat Harris, Susan Liddell, Ali Mobasheri> ;Journal of Proteomics. 2011 May 1
- Applications of proteomics in cartilage biology and osteoarthritis research.Williams, A., Smith, J.R., Allaway, D., Harris, P., Liddell, S., Mobasheri, A.> ;Front Biosci. 2011
- 7 citationsRoborovskin, a lipocalin in the urine of the Roborovski hamster, Phodopus roborovskii.Michael J. Turton, Duncan H. L. Robertson, Julia R. Smith, Jane L. Hurst, Robert J. Beynon> ;Chemical Senses. 2010 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Why Women May Face a Greater Risk of Catching CoronavirusMarch 12th, 2020
- Smoke and Mirrors: The 'Freedom Fighters' Targeting 'Tyrannical' Nanny State LawsDecember 5th, 2019