Are you Dr. Grant?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Atlanta, GA 30329Phone+1 404-639-5303
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Juliana Grant, MD is a family physician in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical Center/San Diego St Univ Public Hlth and Gen Prev MedResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- University of ColoradoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRepresentativeness of Tuberculosis Genotyping Surveillance in the United States, 2009-2010.Emma B. Shak, Lauren S. Cowan, Angela M. Starks, Juliana Grant> ;Public Health Reports. 2015 Nov 1
- 91 citationsSpinach-Associated Escherichia Coli O157:H7 Outbreak, Utah and New Mexico, 2006Juliana Grant, Robert T Rolfs> ;Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2008 Oct 1
- A Washington State Doctor’s Idea: Coronavirus Testing from Inside a Personal GreenhouseApril 16th, 2020
- Mourning Losses and Unsure of What’s to Come, Seattle Area Watches Warily as Coronavirus SpreadsMarch 8th, 2020
- One Year After Seeing First COVID-19 Death, Washington Expected to Surpass 5,000 This WeekMarch 1st, 2021