Julianne Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- University of Maryland, BaltimoreMasters, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- A Primer on AmpC Beta-Lactamases: Necessary Knowledge for an Increasingly Multidrug-Resistant World.Tamma, P. D.,Doi, Y.,Bonomo, R. A.,Johnson, J. K.,Simner, P. J.> ;Clin. Infect. Dis.. 2019 Mar 07
- Gastrointestinal microbiota disruption and risk of colonization with carbapenem-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa in ICU patients.Pettigrew, M. M.,Gent, J. F.,Kong, Y.,Halpin, A. L.,Pineles, L.,Harris, A. D.,Johnson, J. K.> ;Clin. Infect. Dis.. 2018 Nov 02
- Validation of an Antimicrobial Stewardship-Driven Verigene Blood-Culture Gram-Negative Treatment Algorithm to Improve Appropriateness of Antibiotics.Claeys, K. C.,Schlaffer, K. E.,Heil, E. L.,Leekha, S.,Johnson, J. K.> ;Open Forum Infect Dis. 2018 Dec 21
- Join now to see all
- Patient Contact Is the Main Risk Factor for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Contamination of Healthcare Workers’ Gloves and Gowns in the Intensive Care UnitJ Kristie Johnson, Anthony D Harris, Loren G Miller, David P Calfee, Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
Office2111 Laurel Bush Rd
Bel Air, MD 21015Phone+1 410-569-3300
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: