Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Julie Anne GemmillStony Brook 2022
Overview of Dr. Gemmill
Dr. Julie Anne Gemmill is an oncologist in Stony Brook, NY and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. She received her medical degree from NYIT College Of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 4 years. She is one of 57 doctors at Stony Brook University Hospital who specialize in Oncology. She has 3 publications and 12 citings.
OfficeStony Brook University, Department of Internal Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 11794
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2018 - 2021
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAnti-PD-1-Related Exacerbation of Interstitial Lung Disease in a Patient with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Case Presentation and Review of the Literature.Julie Anne L Gemmill, Amna Falak Sher> ;Cancer Investigation. 2020 Jul 2
- 7 citationsHypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis Responses in Women with Endometriosis-Related Chronic Pelvic Pain.Robin Ortiz, Julie Anne L Gemmill, Ninet Sinaii, Barbara J. Stegmann, Izabella Khachikyan, George P. Chrousos, James H. Segars, Pamela Stratton> ;Reproductive Sciences. 2020 Jun 22
- Managing dermatologic changes of targeted cancer therapy.Kevin Zarrabi, Julie Anne L Gemmill, Maryam Safaee, Lea Baer> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2019 Jul 1
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: