Julie Ann Cann, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of Southern CaliforniaPhysician Assistant, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- Clinicopathologic characterization of naturally occurring diabetes mellitus in vervet monkeys.Cann, J. A.,Kavanagh, K.,Jorgensen, M. J.,Mohanan, S.,Howard, T. D.,Gray, S. B.,Hawkins, G. A.,Fairbanks, L. A.,Wagner, J. D.> ;Vet. Pathol.. 2010 May 13
Office800 S Raymond Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105Phone(626) 795-8051Fax(626) 795-0356
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: