Dr. Gronek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5838 Metro Way SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49519Phone(231) 935-0733Fax(231) 935-0735
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2001 - 2004
- Wright - Patterson Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Reporting the severity of decubitus ulcers.Julie A. Gronek, Mary H Stanfill> ;Journal of AHIMA. 2005 Apr 2
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: