Dr. Probst-Riordan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office462 1st Ave
Bellevue Hospital Dept Of Medicine Nbv 16south12
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-263-0422
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2004 - 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2001 - 2002
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: