Dr. Reil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1655 Shiloh Rd
Billings, MT 59106Phone+1 406-252-0022Fax+1 406-245-1228
- Is this information wrong?
- I am also board certified by American Board of Lasers in Surgery, specializing for 11years in Laser Medicine and Genityte, a non- surgical medical treatment for urinary incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction
Education & Training
- Montana Family Medicine ResidencyResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1998 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial to evaluate the effect of EstroSenseon 2-hydroxyestrone:16α-hydroxyestrone ratio in premenopausal women.Tim Green, Janet See, Marita Schauch, Julie Reil, Melissa Glover, Jennifer Brix, Adella Gerry, Kathy Li, Mark Newman, Roland J Gahler, Simon Wood> ;Journal of complementary & integrative medicine. 2022 Oct 6
- Don't Ignore Your Pelvic Floor! | Dr. Julie ReilSeptember 13th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: