Are you Dr. Shapiro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fogg Rd
Weymouth, MA 02190Phone+1 781-340-8321Fax+1 781-340-3782
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julie (Mitterando) Shapiro, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Weymouth, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with South Shore Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Rate of change of serial beta-human chorionic gonadotropin values as a predictor of ectopic pregnancy in patients with indeterminate transvaginal ultrasound findings.Dart, R. G., Mitterando, J., Dart, L. M.> ;Ann Emerg Med. 1999 Dec
- South Shore HospitalSouth Weymouth, Massachusetts