Are you Dr. Seigle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3800 Reservoir Rd Nw
Georgetown University Hospital Dept Radiation Oncology
Washington, DC 20007Phone(202) 444-3320Fax(202) 444-9323
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Juliet Seigle, MD is a radiation oncologist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Hawaii, and Maryland.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1991 - 1994
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1985 - 1988
- Buffalo Affiliated HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University at BuffaloClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1988 - 2017
- VA State Medical License 1987 - 2016
- DC State Medical License 1985 - 2013
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsTreatment of chordomas with CyberKnife: georgetown university experience and treatment recommendations.Fraser Henderson, Kyle McCool, Juliet Seigle, Walter C. Jean, William Harter, Gregory J. Gagnon> ;Neurosurgery. 2009 Feb 1
- Multiple oncotic intracranial aneurysms and cardiac metastasis from choriocarcinoma: case report and review of the literature.Seigle, J. M., Caputy, A. J., Manz, H. J., Wheeler, C., Fox, J. L.> ;Neurosurgery. 1987 Jan 01