Dr. Vucemilovic is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6560 9th Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710Phone(727) 384-4060
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Zagreb Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- [Prevalence of arterial hypertension in patients with radiologic signs of chronic pyelonephritis].Kes, P., Samos?anec, S., Klancir, S., Vucemilovi?, J., Femeni?-Kes, R.> ;Z Urol Nephrol. 1986 Aug 01
- [Incidence of arterial hypertension in patients with signs of chronic pyelonephritis on intravenous urography].Kes, P., Klancir, S., Samos?anec, S., Vucemilovi?, J.> ;Lijec Vjesn. 1985 Jul 01
- Renal function in patients with multiple myeloma.Kes, P., Klancir, S., Belicza, M., Samos?anec, S., Vucemilovi?, J., Femeni?-Kes, R.> ;Prz Lek. 1985 Jan 01
- Palms of Pasadena HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: