June Ann Stein, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York
Education & Training
- Long Island UniversityB.S., Physician Assistant Studies, 2003 - 2005
- Long Island UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2005
- Queens College, CUNYM.A., Neuropsychology, 1997 - 2003
- Queens College, CUNYB.A., Psychology, 1992 - 1997
Publications & Presentations
- Differential Dose-Dependent Effects Of Central Morphine Treatment Upon Food Intake In Male and Female Rats Receiving Neonatal Hormone ManipulationsBodnar, R.J., Hadjimarkou, M.M., Krzanowska, E.K., Silva, E.M., Stein, J.A., Nutritional Neuroscience, 1/1/2003
- Mercaptoacetate Induces Feeding through Central Opiod Sensitive Mechanisms in RatsStein, J.A., Znamensky, V., Baumer, F., Rossi, G.C., Pasternak, G.W., Bodnar, R.J., Brain Research, 1/1/2000
- Sickle Cell AnaemiaLong Island Jewish Hospital - 1/24/2005
- Fabry’s DiseaseLong Island Jewish Hospital - 1/17/2005
- APOE 4 Genotype and Memory Performance in Normal Elderly1/1/1997
Office3111 Steinway St
Astoria, NY 11103Phone+1 516-783-4600
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: