Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1441 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92660Phone(949) 272-2095Fax(714) 771-8369
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Breast and Body Imaging, 1997 - 1998
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1997
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Mice deleted for cell division cycle 73 gene develop parathyroid and uterine tumours: model for the hyperparathyroidism-jaw tumour syndrome.Walls, G. V.,Stevenson, M.,Lines, K. E.,Newey, P. J.,Reed, A. A.,Bowl, M. R.,Jeyabalan, J.,Harding, B.,Bradley, K. J.,Manek, S.,Chen, J.,Wang, P.,Williams, B. O.,Teh, ...> ;Oncogene. 2017 Mar 14
- 10 citationsMultifocal Breast Cancer in Young Women with Prolonged Contact between Their Breasts and Their Cellular Phones.John G. West, Nimmi S. Kapoor, Shu-Yuan Liao, June W. Chen, Lisa Bailey, Robert A. Nagourney> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2013 Sep 18
- 5 citationsMultidisciplinary management of ductal carcinoma in situ: a 10-year experienceJohn G. West, Azhar Qureshi, Shu-Yuan Liao, M. Linda Sutherland, June W. Chen, Monique Chacon, Caitlin Fanning> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2007 Oct 1
- Breast Cancer Causes a Family to Evaluate EverythingFebruary 28th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: