Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3001 Hospital Dr
Cheverly, MD 20785Phone(301) 618-3340Fax(301) 618-3964
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jung Lee, MD is a radiologist in Cheverly, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and District of Columbia.
Education & Training
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1968 - 1972
- Howard University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Catholic University Medical CollegeClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1973 - 2016
- MD State Medical License 1973 - 2018
- Processa Pharmaceuticals Enters into a Licensing Agreement with Yuhan Corporation for the Development of yh12852 in Functional Gastrointestinal DisordersAugust 21st, 2020
- Metaphyseal Dysplasia Without Hypotrichosis Caused by RNA Component of Mitochondrial RNA-Processing Endoribonuclease (RMRP) Gene Variants: The First Case in KoreaDecember 16th, 2020
- Optical Coherence Tomography-Based Deep-Learning Model for Detecting Central Serous ChorioretinopathyNovember 2nd, 2020