Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 10th Ave
New York, NY 10019Phone+1 212-523-2500Fax+1 212-523-6137
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2001
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Morningside)Internship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical ScienceClass of 1986
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Quadriplegia, an Unusual Outcome After Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion: A Case Report.Alba Díaz-Baamonde, Roberto Peláez-Cruz, Maria J. Téllez, Junping Chen, Jacques Lara-Reyna, Sedat Ulkatan> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2021 Jun 23
- Delayed onset of foot drop after the insertion of a mid-thigh adductor canal catheter.Junping Chen, Jung H Kim, Meg A. Rosenblatt, Jonathan B Lesser, Yan H. Lai> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2019 May 1
- Reply to Drs Wolf and GrayManoj K. Karmakar, Ali Shariat, Pawinee Pangthipampai, Junping Chen> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2014 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: