Dr. Carricaburu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 E 36th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99508Phone(907) 562-9229Fax(907) 562-1603
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Providence HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State License 2021 - 2022
- AK State License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- 140 citationsGenetic and phenotypic variation of West Nile virus in New York, 2000-2003.Gregory D. Ebel, Justin Carricaburu, David Young, Kristen A. Bernard, Laura D. Kramer> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2004 Oct 1
- Providence Alaska Medical CenterAnchorage, Alaska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: