Dr. Johannesen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-7705Fax(732) 235-7238
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsInhibition of BKCa negatively alters cardiovascular functionNishi H. Patel, Justin Johannesen, Kajol Shah, Sumanta Kumar Goswami, Neel J. Patel, Devasena Ponnalagu, Andrew Kohut, Harpreet Singh> ;Physiological Reports. 2018 Jun 1
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: