Dr. Lendermon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of TN, Memphis, Coll of Med
Memphis, TN 37501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 61 citationsInhibition of MMP-2 and MMP-9 decreases cellular migration, and angiogenesis in in vitro models of retinoblastomaAnderson Hudgens Webb, Bradley T Gao, Zachary K. Goldsmith, Andrew S. Irvine, Nabil Saleh, Ryan P. Lee, Justin B Lendermon, Rajini Bheemreddy, Qiuhua Zhang, Rachel C. ...> ;BMC Cancer. 2017 Jun 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: